Writing What’s On My Heart… & Why

I am feeling called to write more. I don’t yet know the path and pattern that will help me carry though with this… but I have faith I will find a way that feels in alignment with all else calling to me. Your encouragement, suggestions of things you’d like to read from me, and gentle […]

We Are All In This Together

This image flashed across my sea of Facebook, labeled as OUR SOCIETY. One of those images that says so much and continues to speak to me long after it has left my field of vision.   Other possible captions that I see in my society and feel in myself: “That’s horrible. I don’t know what […]

Ideas That Move Youth Challenge

Working with real people in real communities making real efforts to take action that will support the maximum benefit for everyone is what inspires me, lights me up, brings me to life. How do we really take action that brings about well-being and positive movement for 100% of humanity? What I know is that there […]

Weaving into the Tapestry

What do we hear when we listen to the center? What do we speak when we start from a place of stillness, listen to the stirrings of source, and speak to the center? Last week I was blessed to be a part of a unique gathering hosted by the Heart of the Healer Foundation, Speaking […]

Kids Have REALLY Good Ideas

This word art was created by the feedback that organizers and presenters gave regarding their experience participating in TEDxNextGenerationAsheville. It will be clear to you why I dedicated a huge part of 2010 to launching this initiative when you read their thoughts. The following are all responses from youth under 18 years-old except for the […]